24.9.05

MY WALLS ARE CRUMBLING DOWN

Downwards spiral
fuck all
destroy
reminiscent thoughts from a cold night
in a hot afternoon
you wish I had a heart
you wish I had a soul
but all I can offer
is a puff of smoke

self destruction
is a weird blessing
burn myself
with a kiss
keep hidden feelings
that tear me apart
twist your words
and make them my own
portrayed you as a witch
wrote a mental note
not to let myself care

I wish I had a home
somewhere I could set fire on
and watch it burn
just watch it burn
You're pulling me away
and I should feel grateful
"it's the thought that counts"
that's what I keep repeating to myself

Turn your back on me
not to see the pain
walk away from me
not to listen to the last heartbeat
Oh!
I should've sensed the drama coming
lurking
conspiring
taking over

I'm a puppet
pull my strings

Nenhum comentário: